The Ratchet Lashing system is used for securing cargo while transporting, shifting or storage. It is a modern, lightweight and thoroughly reliable method of securing all types of load across an entire spectrum of requirements. It offers significant advantages over any other securing system.
Ratchet Lashing is reusable, cost-effective tie-down using polyester webbing & Ratchet Buckle. This system has replaced ropes, chains, and wires used for transportation. The Ratchet Buckle provides the tensioning force. The tension is uniform and locking mechanism ensures that the tension is retained until it is unlocked.
This Ensures complete locking of the strap in position and also provides an unlocking mechanism which is safe and fast. Polyester Webbing has the least of elongation (less than 7 %) and is soft and safe to use.
Advantages of Webbing Lashing Systems
- All lashings are individually and uniquely numbered for traceability and safety.
- High Tenacity Polyester webbing has a high resistance to abrasion – much higher than its polypropylene / Nylon equivalent.
- Webbing does not weaken with age.
- Ability to absorb shocks.
- No hidden corrosion – can be easily checked by eye for damage.
- Less risk of damage to the load or to painted/Coated surfaces.
- Supple – can adapt to fit the load easily thereby reducing the chances of damage.
- Easy and quick to use, saving time and thus saving costs.